Any - Any
231 Auberge Jerome, Arc 1950
- Splendid newly refurbished one bedroom apartment
- 44.34 m2 of habitable living space
- Large entrance hall with plenty of storage
- Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Wide sliding bedroom doors allow for open plan living or privacy
- South facing 8.3m2 balcony
- This apartment sleeps 4 in comfort
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
OverviewThis lovely, newly refurbished 1 bedroom apartment has a habitable living area of 44.34m2 consisting of a large entrance hall with plenty of storage, leading through to an open-plan living/dining area with a sizeable and well equipped kitchen. The huge double bedroom is behind wide sliding doors that allow for the ‘open-plan’ feel of the apartment to continue through the length of the property, but also create privacy when closed. The bedroom’s en-suite bathroom is also very spacious. The 8.3m2 south facing balcony is accessible from the living room as well as the bedroom and has charming alpine views, with the pool below.
The apartment benefits from the use of a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard within the apartment. Each apartment has an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Auberge Jérôme has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre & Vacances. Please contact us for more details.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY