Any - Any
ARC 1950 – 500 Manoir Savoie
- Charming two bedroom apartment
- 57.03 m2 of habitable living space
- Open plan lounge and living area
- Pull-out sofa in the living area
- Apartment can comfortably sleep 6 people
- 7.3 m2 East facing balcony
- Access to all the fantastic leisure facilities
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
This charming 2 bedroom apartment is located in Manoir Savoie and has a habitable living area of 57m2. The apartment entrance leads into the modern kitchen, connected to the spacious reception room, which has a pull-out sofa allowing the apartment to sleep 6 in comfort. There is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a twin room with a separate shower room and WC. The apartment also benefits a lovely East facing 7.3m2 balcony.
As Arc 1950’s newest development (completed in 2007), all the Manoir Savoie apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed by the additional leisure facilities offered by the residence. The building has access to a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, as well as a business centre. There is a 'cave' storage area for owners in the basement of the residence, a ski locker in the boot room and free allocated parking for all guests.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.