Any - Any
L’Atria – 1 Bed
- Ski-In Ski-Out
- In the heart of Les Portes du Soleil domain at 1,800m altitude
- Exceptional snow coverage
- A region renowned for its produce
- 2 large annual events: ‘Rock on the Pistes’ and the ‘Avoriaz Jazz Cabaret
- Innovative ski school for kids
- Sport and the outdoors: Mountain-biking, dog-sleigh riding, ice-diving
- New or renovated apartments
- Unique architecture made with wood and stone
- Fully equipped kitchen (hobs, dishwasher, microwave)
- Balcony or terrace
- Parking in the Premium Residences
- Fitness and Well-being
OverviewUK Appointed Agent - Pierre & Vacances Resales
Portes du Soleil is one of the largest ski areas in the world. Located between the Lac Leman and The Mont Blanc, the area expands between the French and the Swiss Alps and is part of the Massif du Chablais. It comprises 12 resorts, 8 of them being located on the French side.
Skiers and snowboarders can speed down the 650 km of ski slopes in the Portes du Soleil ski area while hikers can explore the surrounding area on foot.
Take it easy after an action-packed day! Be sure to make a beeline for the sauna and hammam. There's no better way to be on top form for another day full of activities. Fitness fanatics can work out in our cardio training studio, open to those aged 18 and over.
Perched high up in Avoriaz 1800 in the Les Crozats area, this elegant and very comfortable residence is perfect for a holiday that puts nature first. The resort is pedestrianised, making it ideal for families.
This elegant, contemporary, wood-clad residence comprises four buildings ideally located by the world famous Folie Douce. Its cosy apartments combine modernity with traditional Savoyard decor. They are spacious, fully equipped and all have a balcony. You'll be able to relax and admire the exceptional panoramic view of the green mountains.