Any - Any
Arc 1950 – 455 Hameau du Glacier (2 Bed)
- Large 2 bedroom apartment
- Well laid-out apartment with 63.76m2 of habitable living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Separate shower room and WC
- Comfortably sleeps 6 people due to pull-out sofa
- Large open-planned dining/living room
- 7.30m2 South-East facing balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all of the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
Overview** MORE PICTURES COMING SOON **
This large 2-bedroom apartment has a habitable living area of 63.76m2. The entrance opens on a hallway leading to the modern, well-equipped kitchen, connected to a beautiful open-planned dining/living area. The apartment has an en-suite double bedroom as well as a twin bedroom and a separate shower room and WC. The living room has a pull-out sofa bed allowing the apartment to sleep 6 in comfort and has access to the 7.30m2 South-East facing balcony.
The ideal location of the Hameau du Glacier development (at the top of Arc 1950) gives guests access to the bustle of village life, just a short distance away, while equally offering the peace and quiet of being set slightly away from the resort centre. There are also the benefits of an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, fitness room and steam baths. The apartment includes free allocated underground parking and ski lockers.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre & Vacances.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.