Any - Any
Arc 1950 – 462 Auberge Jerome – 3 Bed
- Lovely 3 bedroom duplex apartment
- Spacious open plan dining & living area
- 66.90 m2 of habitable living space
- Charming fireplace in the living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite set in the eaves
- Light and airy bedrooms due to skylights
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all of the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
- Classic Freehold Property
Lovely spacious duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms and stunning views of Mont Blanc. The large open plan living area, on the lower level of the duplex, is made up of a lounge with fireplace, fully fitted and equipped corner kitchen and dining space. On this level there is also the first bedroom, with separate WC, as well as a hanging space for coats and ski gear next to the stairs.
On the second floor are the second and third bedrooms, both under the eaves: one is a good sized twin, while the other is a lovely ensuite double with skylight. There is a second bathroom/WC on this floor as well.
The apartments in Auberge Jerome benefit from the use of a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard within the apartment. Each apartment has an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Auberge Jérôme has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is a Classic Freehold.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.